Website Woes?If you have any of the following symptoms, please contact me immediately.
- Your website looks like it was built 'back in the day'
- You're embarrassed to send folks to your website because the information is wrong and you can't change it.
- Your original developer has flown the coop and no longer responds to your cry's of anguish.
- You've forgotten all the HTML you learned in that night school class.
- Your trade organization is demanding content from your website but you don't know how to supply it to them.
- You kids are complaining that your website doesn't work on their tablet or phone.
Business success today is tied directly to the success of your website. Your own personal shopping and buying habits should be telling you something. If your website isn't up to date and functional on all computer devices down to a smartphone, you are missing a huge part of your potential pool of customers.
I am a Global Village Mechanic and I want to breathe life back into your web presence!